This item is quite heavier than other Sauna product and it is impossible to move further after a permanent set up. No chemical products and plywood materials are not available in this product. No chances of releasing heat from the seat as it is directly connected to a 20amp 120 volt outlet.
Let’s know what are the advantages of this Sauna product and what are the major difficulties that you can encounter with this product.
- This natural reforested Canadian hemlock wood made product provides a full-coverage strategically and 9 Maxxus low EMF FAR infrared carbon heating panels are attached to provide an extra comfort.
- Moreover, this product can be operated through the in-built premium bluetooth devices and it can be automated with a remote control system.
- The product is available in 410 pounds in weight. 6mm interior and exterior wood planks with 1.13 inch inner frames make the operation very familiar with the users.
- This product is chemical-free and durability is very high due to its excellent quality of materials. It is delivered curbside and bronzed as well as tinted glass doors with side windows makes the product popular among users.
- This product is quite bulky and therefore, it is very difficult to shift near the front door and then, you can face lots of issues without a proper installation. However, you can consult with professionals and set this Sauna for home use.